Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone tried this?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada
http://www.drsfoster...fm?pcatid=15678

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
No, but this one works good for my guys. It doesn't block peripheral vision and they can still get through the dog door.

kevlaur

kevlaur
  • LocationNorthern, BC
[quote name='1crestie;816888]No' date=' but this one works good for my guys. It doesn't block peripheral vision and they can still get through the dog door.[/QUOTE']:ROFL: ...... this one looks like the dog got his head stuck in a blood pressure cuff and it is starting to inflate

1crestie

1crestie
  • LocationSo. California
:ROFL: Kevlaur. It does look like a BP cuff! I must say it looks much better on my Cresties, plus mine is clear flexible plastic with stylish red trim. :B):

Horseplay

Horseplay

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
Before you spend more money on another collar try making it at homeTowel E-Collar -

Horseplay

Horseplay

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
Before you spend more money on another collar try making it at homeTowel E-Collar -

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Yes Horseplay, I've seen it already. Thanks. Did you try it?

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

http://www.drsfoster...fm?pcatid=15678

I bought one of these (from this same place), for when my Elvis had his last cancer surgery on his front foot. He was still able to reach his foot, but after lots of reminders from me, he finally stopped licking, and just wore the collar. Then one day during the healing period, he and Harley were playing, and Harley's tooth punctured it, and that was the end of it! lol

RICKYSmomma

RICKYSmomma

RICKYSmomma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
I tried it the first one with Ricky when he got neutered and i dunno if it was too heavy or what but he just had his head down on the ground and wouldnt move :S

Crazydowg

Crazydowg

My Precious

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

I tried it the first one with Ricky when he got neutered and i dunno if it was too heavy or what but he just had his head down on the ground and wouldnt move :S

:ROFL: I can see the picture!

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
Some friends of mine have had great success with the inflatable collar. Muffy used the one that 1crestie posted, she some how got out and ripped her stitches out. When ginger had her little toe surgery , they put the traditional cone of shame on her, and it went fine, tho she was pretty miserable .

Auggie's Mom

Auggie's Mom

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Auggie recently had a bout with a bad rash & needed to be kept from chewing his feet @ haunches. I tried 3 different types of collars. The clear hard plastic type, a softer cloth version of the hard plastic type & an inflatable. The inflatable did not stop him from reaching the affected area & the soft one was too heavy. Much to my surprise, the tried & true clear plastic worked best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users