Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Archie will be 18 in Aug

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

noddia

noddia

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,859 posts
As my boy ages I am sadden by the countless people that no long want their seniors. I have been wanting to get this post in here so here it with all my frustration and What Archie is doing now. http://sue-yancey.bl...-committed.html

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
He is amazing and so are you! I am happy to hear his story! Like we always hear, he will tell you when his time has come!

bailey

bailey

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
i have a dog that is 14 & it is so hard to watch her decline as she ages. she still is spunky & mischievous & gets around. i would never ever think of my dogs as disposable & people who do make me very angry! i am amazed at how many people who don't want their pet anymore because they are moving or they are too old, too much trouble, etc. our dogs are with us till the end here at our house.

ChrisL

ChrisL

Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Hear hear. Our dogs are members of our family. They will have us for their entire journeyand will pass at the right time with one or both of us by their side giving them a loving touch and soothing words.Archie is lucky to have you.

butlerchick

butlerchick

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,054 posts

Hear hear. Our dogs are members of our family. They will have us for their entire journeyand will pass at the right time with one or both of us by their side giving them a loving touch and soothing words.Archie is lucky to have you.

Sadly, Archie passed away a few months ago... He was very loved and led a very good life with a loving family. I had the pleasure of meeting him last summer and he sure was a character!

PrettyPuff

PrettyPuff
RIP Archie :innocent:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users