Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you kiss your dog(s)?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

coyoteugly

coyoteugly

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationKent UK
[quote name='Kramer;799647]I have worked in industrial kitchens' date=' now my work is with little snotty, poopy germ factories (children). A little doggie bum breath smooch can't scare me.:++:[/QUOTE']I am so with you there, mine all kiss & lick me and I LOVE it, it lets me know how happy they are with me and as some are rescues that means the world to me. Germs & bacteria can go jump as I am never going to stop

Laura

Laura

• Administrators
  • 10,362 posts
I try not to let the poop eaters kiss me, but I kiss them all, just not on the mouth. I rinse my mouth regularly with a hydrogen peroxide solution. There's not much surviving in there that came from the dogs, that's for sure.

Davyde

Davyde
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
I kiss all of them on the head. I also kiss Charm on the nose.She is more worried about it than I am.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,234 posts
they do move fast , though , don't they ? sometimes you just can't avoid french kisses.....I usually end up spitting and sputtering and rinsing out my mouth....bleh !!!

coyoteugly

coyoteugly

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationKent UK
[quote name='jakksmum;799890]they do move fast ' date=' though , don't they ? sometimes you just can't avoid french kisses.....I usually end up spitting and sputtering and rinsing out my mouth....bleh !!![/QUOTE']Do you get the nose snog too now that is rather icky

Laura

Laura

• Administrators
  • 10,362 posts

Do you get the nose snog too now that is rather icky

That used to be Louie's favorite trick. Sneak up on me and stick his tongue up my nose.

coyoteugly

coyoteugly

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationKent UK
It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross

tinaborgen

tinaborgen

Best In Show

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
i am one for kisses from my own dog... just got a puppy in and dont want her licking my face... she managed to sneak one lick in as i bent down to do something and guess what... she had just EATEN her POOP... YUK that was gross, had to wash my face with soap urgh... never again... at least hope she cant sneak attack me like that again... had some nose licks in past too, mine isnt much of a licker though only when he is very happy to see me :) so i take what i can get from him

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,335 posts
Aww, love puppy kisses but not poopy puppy kisses! Yuck! Has anyone ever gotten the dreaded underside of their tongue, now that is gross!!! :puke:

littlemohawk

littlemohawk
My two are far too adorable not to have my kisses planted on them! Tho I dont let them lick my face!! I favour kissing their heads and Miyako especially I love kissing the soft cute wrinkly skin under his neck !

maxtmill

maxtmill

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 460 posts
[quote name='Crazydowg;799528]http://www.cesarsway...Feb6KissYourDog:greedy: Ewww. I don't and that is why I don't.Correct me if I'm wrong but I read somewhere that dogs carry aroung 52' date='000 different species of bacterias in their mouth. Cats are even more.[/QUOTE']I certainly do kiss my dogs! I love their kisses, too. I do not let my cats lick my mouth or anything - yuk! But sometimes they give my cheek a raspy lick!

Wijic

Wijic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 826 posts
I do let my dogs lick my face. Admittedly, however, I am not this guy:

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
OMG!! :ROFL: I guess he doesn't need to wash his face or head, now!!

kevlaur

kevlaur
  • LocationNorthern, BC
Eeeeeewwwwwww and a little perverted, he seemed to enjoy that a little too much.

Puff_The_Magic

Puff_The_Magic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,136 posts
I let all my doggies give me kisses. Why? Because it's how they show affection; how dogs communicate appeasement. They enjoy giving "puppy kisses," and are only doing what's natural for them. Like others have said, it's hard to think of it as any less sanitary than kissing anyone or anything else for that matter. Sure it's nasty to eat poo... but I feed my dogs a raw diet, so there really isn't much waste to begin with. If they do eat another dogs turd, it's just them "recycling" the same thing I fed them earlier.... ha..

Laura

Laura

• Administrators
  • 10,362 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zczX9NOnoxQ[/video]

OMG, Dewey used to do this. He would give you a whole bath and keep going until you said "NO MORE!"

abbybuttons

abbybuttons

The Rat Pack's Mom

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
I don't kiss my dogs on the mouth and try not to let them do the same although Angel and now foster Bella try everything they can to sneak a mouth kiss in. But cheek and other places is fine and have had dogs all my life and always allowed them to kiss me and I them and I haven't died yet :OMG:

mailjaneen

mailjaneen

Pup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
I kiss 'em all the time. Just curious, have any of you (humans) got yourself tested for worms? ... Just askin'

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
I kiss Fifi constantly and she will give me kisses on command :) i kiss the bridge of her nose, her neck, her cheeks, her body, pretty much anywhere but her bumm, lol! She is a big time licker, not so much her crotch area but her sides and me and my hubby especially. When he comes home, she gets soooo excited and he will lean over the couch and she will go to town liking his face, up the nose and everything, but he will tuck his lips in so she doesn't stick her tongue in his mouth, lol! Although she is very sneaky about it, hehe! She will catch me off guard every once in a while and slip her tongue in my mouth, lol! When I don't want her to lick I tell her to quit and keep her tongue to herself and she will listen. I won't stop kissing her though :) Love my Fifi kisses!

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,234 posts
my hubby has a buzz cut [not quite bald , but close ] and Jakks licks his hair over and over until hubby finally tells him to stop.....we both think it is so cute !!

butlerchick

butlerchick

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,054 posts
[quote name='mailjaneen;801609]I kiss 'em all the time. Just curious' date=' have any of you (humans) got yourself tested for worms? ... Just askin'[/QUOTE']ROFL!!!! Not yet ;)

Wonderdust

Wonderdust

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
I kiss all of my babies! The puppies, dogs, cats, sheep, alpacas, donkey, ponies and my goose! I just love them so much that my heart does this awwwww-squeezy thing and I have to! lol I'm not as fond of being the kissee as I am of being the kisser though.

handsome's mom

handsome's mom

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
I know this is an old topic but I couldn't resist. My cc kisses quite often and I kiss him. When I kiss him I always kiss his forehead (his is hairless). I've been known to kiss him with that 24 hr lipstick. As far as germs go I know how germy their mouth is but I'm a smoker (outside only) and I figure I'm getting a ton of toxins from that so what's a few more.

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,234 posts

I love to kiss that soft , smooth , hairless neck !.....my dog's , that is . He likes to kiss arms and hands...we do a lot of hand washing around here!

Crazy4Cresties

Crazy4Cresties

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 414 posts
Haha this thread is hilarious. I guess in the back of my rational as mind I Do know the risk of germ passing, but it's never stopped me from kissing my pets. I've got this thing about leathery pet noses Lol. I kiss them but I'm not too keen on them licking me, not because of the germ factor per se, but because it usually makes me itch (a mild alley maybe). When I had my farm, I kissed everything; my horse, piggies, cows, lambs, goats and even my ferrets and a possum. Never gotten sick, but somethings I learned not to kiss again. Oddly enough, pet kissing is ok for me, but I couldn't never bring myself to drinking after or sharing an eating utensil with another person. How strange is that?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~ Ben Williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users