Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You Char from Julie

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

noddia

noddia

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,859 posts
I can't believe I got my first Christmas gift of 2013 or the postman is really late. I just love getting presents and the old blind dog stole one and my human sister tried to steal one but my Mom told her no. Even if I have to share I love to open presents. Thank you Muffy Ginger and Penny I love my pink bowl and now no more paper plates for me. I can't wait to wear my new collar and leash but it to cold now I'll wait till it get warm. I have not been on my new bed because my human sister has her butt on it. Mom made a video for you, she says its more fun to watch me[ATTACH=CONFIG]17069[/ATTACH]

butlerchick

butlerchick

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,054 posts
Thank You Char from JulieAwe Archie!!!! Julie is so cute trying to open her presents!!!!!! <3

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
LOL... this just cracks me up. She's trying soooooooo hard to open that gift!

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
Next year your daughter will have to get in on the SS. Maybe she will get a dog bed then! LOL

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
awe julie!! what a smart cookie!! my girls are far too lazy to even try open their own gifts! i have to do it!yay! glad she likes her pressies! :) this videos so cute!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users