Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You Nancy, Auggie and Sully. From Mya

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

noddia

noddia

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,859 posts
Thank you so much Nancy, Miss Tracey made me the most wonderful jammies but I know you asked her to make them for me. Tell Auggie and Sully I think they're both sweet and hope to some day meet them. Merry Christmas MyaThank you for the toys and sorry you can't see them because my foster Mom has dead batteries in the camera She is nice but some times an airhead. :pooped:[ATTACH=CONFIG]16973[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16974[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16975[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16976[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16977[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16967[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16968[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16972[/ATTACH]

Auggie's Mom

Auggie's Mom

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Oh Mya, you look so very pretty in your new twirly dress. Thanks to Tracey from P-n-C for such a nice job in making it. Auggie & Sully think your long legs look especially pretty in your dress. : )

porterk

porterk
  • LocationMichigan
Miss Mya you look Pretty in Pink!! Nancy, Auggie and Sulley were so kind to think of you this Christmas! Now my Christmas wish is for you to find a perfect forever home, I know you are a magnet pup and are looking for a perfect human lap to cling to - I hope you find that perfect cuddle spot soon!! Merry Christmas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users