Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank you Dawn, Miss Sable, and Miss Singita, from Louie!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

amaseya

amaseya

Show Dog

• Members
  • 909 posts
Dear Dawn, Miss Sable, and Miss Singita,Thank you soooo much for the most awesomest gifts ever! When that BIG box came in, my foster mom could barely keep me away enough to open it up (no thumbs, you know). I absolutely LOVE the toys, and I got to play with all of them. I even piled them up on my brand new fleece bed (which I love to sleep on, by the way). I also really enjoyed the treats, but could you please tell my foster mom that since they're mine, I can have more whenever I want? They're so good, and my foster mom says they're good for me, too. I'll sit, shake and maybe even lay down if that's what it takes.I also LOVE the new collar, it's MUCH better than my old worn out one which had my former name on it. The bright colors look great against my coat. When I saw the leash, I just knew we just had to go for a walk to try it out. It makes sense, right? So thank you, thank you, thank you for the bestest gifts ever besides my own forever home. Do you know where I can find one of those? Paws and kisses,LouiePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
So adorable!!!!

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Wow!! Love all the wonderful gifties! Louie looks mighty happy.

SableGrace

SableGrace

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Thank you Dawn, Miss Sable, and Miss Singita, from Louie!You are very Welcome!! Looks like you are very happy with your gifts! Must say that the collar looks amazing on you ;-). Enjoy your Christmas n may you soon find your Furever Home

amaseya

amaseya

Show Dog

• Members
  • 909 posts
Oh yes, Louie is so happy with all his gifts! He's been carrying the little hedgehog toy around with him all day, even sets it down to eat right next to him! He's such a charming, sweet, sensitive soul I hope he finds an amazing home, soon! He definitely deserves it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users