Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Joey's Secret Santa Gifts from Anne Langford & Pepper By: Mary Sousa

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

willow2438

willow2438

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This is all from my Secret Santa, Anne Langford and her baby, Pepper. And it's all for ME! I got a bed just like the one Pepper has. It is a very nice orthopedic bed! I got a kong just like the one Pepper likes. And the blanket was a bigger one that Pepper's mom cut so we can each have one. I have a new warm hoodie just for me and a new collar & leash. Pepper says hers are red too! Thank you Pepper and her mom, Anne! I will always think of you when I use these things! Love & kisses from Joey and foster mom, Mary!

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Oh wow!! Love all of it!! And what a great bed!

Texieannie

Texieannie

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Wow,I can't believe you got it so fast. I was afraid the package wouldn't even make it for Christmas as slow as our mail service is. So glad Joey likes all his Christmas. Everything is just like something Pepper already has and uses so I figured we couldn't go wrong. Merry Christmas Joey! and our New Year wishes for a forever home. Pepper and Anne

Puffalicious Momma

Puffalicious Momma

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 9,498 posts
that is soo cool !! great stuff!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users