Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank you, Wijic!!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Thank you so much to Wijic, aka Kacey (Pico's Mom)!!!!! Shelby seemed to know the package was for her, as she came running when the delivery truck came. The Thundershirt was a BIG surprise, and I'm sure it will be useful. She wants to eat all the goodies NOW!, and she is interested in the squeaky toys too![ATTACH=CONFIG]16832[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16834[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16835[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16838[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16840[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16841[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16842[/ATTACH] Shelby is so proud of her stuff!

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Yay!! Nice gifts, Shelby!!Thanks so very much, Kacey

Wijic

Wijic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 826 posts
Hooray, so glad Shelby's goodies arrived! I had a lot of fun picking them out, she's such a sweet, pretty girl. I hope the Thundershirt helps her when the world gets overwhelming, and I'm so glad she likes the toys and treats! I thought the harness with the 'bad girl' skulls on it might help her feel tough and bold, too. ;)

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I LOVE the pattern!

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
Shelby must have been a very good girl to get all of those wonderful gifts! I love the skull harness!

Crested Mom of 3

Crested Mom of 3

Rockstar,Celebrity,Diva

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationIndianola, iowa
She looks very wide-eyed and happy surrounded by her goodies! so cute!

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Awwww, she totally deserves it! You are awesome Wijic for being such a great secret Santa!

Casper's Mom

Casper's Mom

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
Shelby looks to be very happy with her gifts. She will love the Thunder Shirt. I got one for Willow as she would run, hide and tremble whenever it thunders or there are fireworks. Now whenever she needs it and I pick up the shirt she quickly comes to me to get it put on. She will still sit under the table or in a corner, but she no longer trembles or looks so afraid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users