Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devin's SS package arrived!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

willow2438

willow2438

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
We had the honor of meeting Devin's secret santa yesterday as we live in neighboring towns. Thank you so much, Tracey, for taking the time to deliver Devin's secret santa package in person![ATTACH=CONFIG]16792[/ATTACH] This is Devin and his special secret santa, Tracey MacDonald of Port-n-Cork Puppy Fashions. Devin is sitting on his secret santa's lap, telling her what he wants for Christmas. I have it on good authority that Devin wants a fur-ever home for the holidays![ATTACH=CONFIG]16793[/ATTACH] Devin thinks he looks very sexy in red! Thank you, Tracey for sewing Devin 2 custom jammie outfits![ATTACH=CONFIG]16794[/ATTACH]These are the other goodies from Devin's gift box! [ATTACH=CONFIG]16795[/ATTACH]Devin wearing his cute pirate jammies!

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Not sure why the attachments aren't going thru, so here's a compilation poster of the goodies!

Wijic

Wijic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 826 posts
That's wonderful. Those outfits are amazing, as always!

porterk

porterk
  • LocationMichigan
Oh my goodness, your are soo welcome!! That picture of Devin sitting with me, was so hard to get. Devin kept kissing me and kissing me that every picture was so blury. He just cracks me up - he was so much fun to meet!!! Again, thank you very much for welcoming me into your home to meet you, Devin, Joey and your two babies!!

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I'm so happy when people get to meet!

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Awwwww, how sweet! I love Devon! He could totally be Fifi's twin, lol! So happy for him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users