Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank You Jean Silver, Santa's helper

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

noddia

noddia

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,859 posts
My Secret Santa is Jean Silver, Thank you Jean I love the treats[ATTACH=CONFIG]16740[/ATTACH][TABLE][TR][TD]Dear JeanMy package came today and I really like my bed and blanket but the treats were yummy and Mom took the bag away from me because I wanted to eat all of them at one time. I like my pink collar it makes me look sexy. Do you think Rudy will like me in my new collar. [ATTACH=CONFIG]16741[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16743[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16744[/ATTACH]The Damn dogs are green jelly because I got a packages with great stuff and they did not get any thing. My human sisters ate the chocolates I thought they were mine to. They acted like animals when the got the chocolates.I did not act that way I just stuck my head in the bag. Thank you for my gifts and tell Rudy I said Hey....[ATTACH=CONFIG]16745[/ATTACH] Thank You Jean from my Geedy human sisters (Animals)[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Stollsilver

Stollsilver
Lol! Mya you're very welcome! You like the treat huh? Rudy thinks you're beautiful in your pink collar.:++:Sue the pictures are great. You're lucky ALL the chocolates made it to you! I kept thinking she won't know if I took one, but then one would lead to another and another......

yodatinker

yodatinker

Show Dog

• Members
  • 872 posts
Thank You Jean Silver, Santa's helperOk Rudy and Mya, none of that Internet naughty talk. GET A ROOM! Lol

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
What wonderful presents for Mya!!!!!!Thanks so much, Jean.... love all her new things.:++:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users