Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beau's Secret Santa Thank You

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lynneberhardt

lynneberhardt

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Dear Secret Santa (Brenda, Ian, Carly, Willow and Casper),A box just arrived for me all the way from London Ontario! Thank You so much for my Christmas gifts! I feel so special and my foster mom even had tears in her eyes! I love everything you gave me. I am gonna use the bed in my crate. The harness looks nice, especially when my leash gets attached when I go on a walk. My pj's are awsome and warm. I love the fact that I can wear my coat on either side, so I can look color coordinated! I can't believe you handmade these items just for me!! You should sell them, they are beautiful. I already started playing with my toys and tasted my treats, they are pretty yummy! Now that I got my Christmas wish, my New Years wish is for me to get my Forever Home. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!Love, Beau[ATTACH=CONFIG]16733[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16734[/ATTACH]

porterk

porterk
  • LocationMichigan
Congratulations, Beau!! It looks like you have a very nice and generous Secret Santa! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you find your forever family very soon!

Casper's Mom

Casper's Mom

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,992 posts
You are very Welcome, Beau! I am so glad that you like everything and that the clothes fit you. (I am also impressed on the speedy delivery)PS ... I hope your New Year's Wish comes true super fast .... you deserve a great home!

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
How wonderful!! Great stuff for Beau!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users