Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thank you Secret Santa from Dorothy!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Dear Secret Santa,Thank you SO much for the beautiful doggie bed. The color matches my red hair and I love it! It is soft and warm. The piggie toy, collar and treatsare great also!Thank you for picking me! Your generosity is very touching and appreciated.Love,DorothyCollen and Rick,Thank you again for choosing us for Secret Santa. It is appreciated very much. It's touching to know that others care about our homeless dogs andare willing to spoil them. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I met you with one of your adopted dogs, I guess it might have 4 or 5 years ago now.I helped Sue with transporting him to you. Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart.We are wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season.Sincerely,Cecilia

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Thank you so much, Colleen!! Everything is just wonderful!

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA
Yay, Dorothy! I am glad you like it! Yes it must have been when Polly was coming to us! I barely remember as i saw you for only a few minutes..

porterk

porterk
  • LocationMichigan
Merry Christmas, Dorthy, you are such a pretty red-head, and it's looks like you had a very generous Secret Santa! Hopefully very soon you'll find your forever!!

Rach

Rach
  • LocationKansas
That looks like one happy girl!

l1ltaral1l

l1ltaral1l

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,100 posts
  • LocationBethlehem, PA
Ohhh I love that pig!! And the bed too!!

HellenWSC

HellenWSC

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 391 posts
Oh, Dorothy is such a pretty girl! She seems to have a light around her... looks like a very happy girl!

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Awww, sweet Dorothy! She looks so happy in her new bed surrounded by her new toy, collar and yummy treats! You deserve it pretty girl! Colleen, you are the best for doing such a nice thing for this little girl! You rock!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users