Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newbie Mya's SS letter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Mya already now has a SS, but am posting her info here for them.Posted Image[TABLE][TR][TD]Dear SantaI have been a good girl but my family could not keep me, I am now in a new place with lots of other dogs. I have not ever been with other dogs only humans. It was scary at first but now it's not so bad. The other dogs like to play and I must share the humans with them. This is so new to me. I think I like toys now and I want my own home and never want to move again. I am very young and have moved 4 times. I want some clothes of my own and snacks. I got some snacks here and they were yummie. Thank you SantaI am tall with lots of legs and my middle is 16" and my length is 13.5". My foster mom says she wish she had legs like mine!Love Mya[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Wijic

Wijic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 826 posts
Oh my gooooosh, look at those legs, indeed! Mya is gorgeous!

PrincessFifi

PrincessFifi
  • LocationWest Texas
Such a pretty girl! I wish I wasn't so far south, I would adopt all of the babies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users