Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Naked K9's Secret Santa Letters

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
I will soon be posting all the dogs (so far) that we have at Naked K9 rescue that are writing to their Secret Santas for the holidays.Most of the fosters & bios can be seen here: http://nakedk9rescue.rescuegroups.org/When you see a pup you would like to buy/donate for, please private message me and I will give you details on where to send items. If more than one person wants to buy for the same dog, I will let you know to pick another. BUT.. we can double up on some of the pups, so if they all are posted as taken, please don't think you can't be a SS... they can have more than one SS. But only after they've all been spoken for ;)I can't thank you all enough for wanting to put a smile on these little one's faces this Christmas. All items they receive WILL go with them to their forever homes. Guaranteed ;)If you have any questions, just pm me any time.

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Char, Muffy and Ginger

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users