Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beau's Secret Santa Letter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Posted ImageDear Santa, My name is Beau and I live with my new foster family and foster brothers and sisters in PA. I just started my new life! They think I am 6 years old. I was told that Santa is coming, but only if I am a good boy. I am so excited, because I've never gotten a Christmas present before! I wear clothing because right now its cold in PA. I am a size Medium. My measurements are: neck 11", back length 15", chest 19", height 15" and weight 17.6 lbs. I don't have many teeth, so I can only chew soft treats. I am also starting to play with toys. Now when I find my forever home I will have something to take along that belongs to me! Thank you Santa!Love, Beau

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Beau now has a Secret Santa!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users