Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Joey #2 Secret Santa Letter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Posted ImageDear Santa, I am Joey #2. I was a very good boy this year. I would love to have some warm jammies and a new collar & leash. I live here with 2 Boston (Bossy) Terriers. They have nice beds & blankies but I would love one of my own too. I am a big boy of 14 pounds. My neck size is 11" My back is 15" long. My girth is 19" and I am 16" tall. I love treats, especially Zukes savory salmon. I also love Kong stuffable toys. My foster mama fills up a Kong with peanut butter stuffing & treats when she has to leave. I am very anxious when I am left & this helps me to relax while she is gone. She says I need to take one of these when I go to my furever home! Most of all, Santa, please send me a family for Christmas! Thank you, Santa. Snuggles & kisses from Joey

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Gorgeous Joey (#2) ears now has a Secret Santa!

Candy Apple Cockers

Candy Apple Cockers

PerformancePup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationOntario
Wow he is uber cute.. If 3 pups wasn't my maximum..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users