Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shelby's Secret Santa letter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Posted ImageDear Santa,First of all, I would like to thank the group Naked K 9 for all their hard work in rescuing me & my friends from a bad situation. I am starting to feel like a real dog, with love and care and a warm place to live. I am learning how to make new doggie friends, and I have met some nice people too. My foster family is so proud of me. They call me "Beautiful Girl", "Pretty Lady" and cool names like that.I really don't know what to ask for at Christmastime. I hear you get lots of good stuff, like toys & treats and maybe a new collar. I haven't really learned how to play yet, but I sure do like my doggie bed! Mom keeps a warm blanket on it too so I stay warm. A collar would be nice, or a harness so I am safe when I learn to go out on a leash. I like to go out in the fenced yard, but I am really scared when I see the BIG world out there. So, I guess this is my list:a new harness donations ($$) to help my other doggie friendsa soft blanketa chew toy like a NylaboneThank you so much, Santa!Love, Shelby

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Shelby now has a Secret Santa!!

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I was asked to add Shelby's measurements. How embarrassing for a GIRL! :oops: Anyways, neck is 12"; waist is 21" ; She is 12" tall when she stands up; and she measures 19" from neck to tail. I hope this helps! [ATTACH=CONFIG]16357[/ATTACH]

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Oh my Oh MY!!!!! Shelby's package came today, and WOWEEE! It is packed FULL of FUN stuff.:!!!: I can't wait to try the outfits on her, then pose for pictures! I first showed the packages to her and she got scared! So later on I'll get some pix and share. Thanks again, DAWN.

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Yes!! Post a new thread with the pics and thanks, Carole! Yay!! Christmas is arriving for the fosters! woohoo!::D:

bluebird

bluebird

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I am taking pix, but bare with me--- I don't think Shelby likes clothes! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users