Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crestie Pumpkins?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Very cool!! I LOVE how it looks lit up!! :++:

hairlesscrazy

hairlesscrazy

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
That came out great. I too could never do that. I dont have any talents for stuff like that. Takes everything I have just to do faces, lol

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,335 posts
Oh trust me I didn't think I could do it either. I printed out a crestie silhouette, taped it to the pumpkin, then traced the outline by poking holes around the silhouette in the pumpkin, and then removed the piece of paper and just cut out along the holes.Hey, if I can do it, with 3 little kids having me start and stop the entire time:OMG:, anyone can do it! :ROFL:

Kimm

Kimm
Crestie Pumpkins?Awesome job!

meggers_xoxo

meggers_xoxo

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16285[/ATTACH]My Frankenweenie (1984) and my Crestie pumpkins. I had fun making the stencils. :ROFL:

ann

ann
  • LocationBerkshire. England. UK.

Here it is all lit up.::D:[ATTACH=CONFIG]16158[/ATTACH]

That is absolutely amazing.. I've never got beyond the triangle eyes and nose either.:ROFL:

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,335 posts
Wow, meggers, yours looks awesome! Now that is something I could never do.

Horseplay

Horseplay

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
I love the Crestie pumpkins! You've all done a great job!Now if I didn't live in the country with no trick or treaters I'd be giving it a shot myself!

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Awesome pumpkins!! :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users