Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just a reminder

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 10,183 posts
Just a reminder to hug your babies every day for they are so precious. Each of them unique with all their little quirks and mannerisms and odd behaviors and utterances and eyes with souls that shine through to the world. So, every time you feel frustration and aggravation and face another messy clean up from a piddle or a poo, remember the joy they bring to your life which can never be replaced by another for one day that little soul will leave this world we share. Hug your babies and whisper into their ear how much they are truly loved and adored. It is good for the human soul as well. Peace................

Betsycc

Betsycc

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,445 posts
Yup. Wonderful words of wisdom from one who knows this well.How is precious Digby?

morag

morag

The Welsh Wench

• Members
  • 17,217 posts
Absolutely hun. I rejoice in every minute I have with the gang especially Louie.

Guest_Kramer_*

Guest_Kramer_*
  • Guests
Yesterday someone chewed on a couch cushion, also a piddle on the bedroom floor, as I leave for school for the first time this year i have five dogs having an absolute fit that I am leaving with out them.Wouldn't trade it for anything and I am thankful that I have them all.

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,086 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well said, Evelyn. :red_heart:

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Oh Evelyn. I'm going to ask permission from you to quote this and put on facebook, if that's ok. Many people need reminding of this now and again. My one daughter is having a time of it with her 8 month old havanese who is in chewing mode. I was on the phone with her for a good long time. I wish I'd had your words to impart to her. But she'd see it on facebook ;)Let me know if I can borrow.

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
Ha! Don't need to ask... see you posted it on fb already! (Should have checked there first!). Sharing now as it's too true not to.Thanks Evelyn.

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
[quote name='Whoa Nellie;705346]Just a reminder to hug your babies every day for they are so precious. Each of them unique with all their little quirks and mannerisms and odd behaviors and utterances and eyes with souls that shine through to the world. So' date=' every time you feel frustration and aggravation and face another messy clean up from a piddle or a poo, remember the joy they bring to your life which can never be replaced by another for one day that little soul will leave this world we share. Hug your babies and whisper into their ear how much they are truly loved and adored. It is good for the human soul as well. Peace................[/QUOTE']AMEN to this!

Crested Mom of 3

Crested Mom of 3

Rockstar,Celebrity,Diva

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationIndianola, iowa
My babies take very well to being left alone. No crating as they just curl up on the sofa and sleep or watch out the window. but oh my the howling when we come home!! smothering kisses and demands for huggs! Love, love love it!

jakksmum

jakksmum
they certainly make US feel needed , eh ? ...and we all know how very much we need them

Guest_hlboyz_*

Guest_hlboyz_*
  • Guests
How very sad that this even needs to be "said", but you said it very well WN!

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,350 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
The time gets all the more precious when you realise it is running out.

Guest_Kramer_*

Guest_Kramer_*

How very true, Davyde!

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,086 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

How is Sir Ben doing?

Guest_Jolie_*

Guest_Jolie_*
  • Guests
Very wise words but I tell my baby this all the time and I think about him almost every minute I'm gone to work or away from him as I can't wait to get back to him. He has his paws wrapped around me so tight.

yodatinker

yodatinker

Show Dog

• Members
  • 872 posts
Beautiful words for our two legged loves and 4 legged loves. I just got two of my two legged loves back from a Military deployment for a year and those words are very meaningful to me.

Davyde

Davyde

Stray Human

• Members
  • 3,350 posts
  • LocationStepping over the Pug
GrandCynth: Sir Benjamin is not doing hugely well at the moment, I'm sad to say.Although his tablets help prevent him from getting agitated, he is still confused a lot of the time, and Rie reckons he is only really settled when I am with him. It doesn't help that his eyesight is also deteriorating.On the plus side, the weather has turned cooler this past week, meaning that he has been better able to enjoy a couple of short walks, and his appetite (and his love of milk) remain undiminished.

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,086 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Davyde: I'm so sorry to hear this. It's hard watching them age, and all that goes along with that. I am happy to hear that his appetite is still good, and that he is still enjoying some short walks, and quality time with his Dad. Please give him a gentle hug from me.

morag

morag

The Welsh Wench

• Members
  • 17,217 posts
[quote name='Davyde;706489]GrandCynth: Sir Benjamin is not doing hugely well at the moment' date=' I'm sad to say.Although his tablets help prevent him from getting agitated, he is still confused a lot of the time, and Rie reckons he is only really settled when I am with him. It doesn't help that his eyesight is also deteriorating.On the plus side, the weather has turned cooler this past week, meaning that he has been better able to enjoy a couple of short walks, and his appetite (and his love of milk) remain undiminished.[/QUOTE']Sir B has been in my thoughts and I wish the news was brighter, but having you both at his side is obviously a tonic and comfort for Sir Benjamin. Give the wee darling a smooch from us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users