Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Some of Timmy's quirks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_yolanda_*

Guest_yolanda_*
  • Guests
Timmy is just such a unique little dog. He's got personality plus and comes up with leaps of IQ that astonish us. Tonight, for instance, we found he'd dragged his fave blanky in front of the (unlit) fireplace where he likes to bask in the winter, and arrayed his favorite tiny toys on it. :LOL: That was cute enough but what he did earlier today takes the biscuit! I was having a bath downstairs and had brought him down to play with the rabbit and hang by me and generally be. He won't go down the stairs by himself so he only gets down there with me. Dan came home while I was in the tub and he comes in to take a whizz. Timmy sees this activity and starts going pure wild! Barking, whining/talking, jumping around, and running towards the stairs. I guess he wanted to go do that too? ::P:One time when he was trying to figure out where he can go inside if he can't get out when he wants to, he even tried using the bathroom, although it required a terrifying journey up and down those stairs. He'd litter train well I think.Every night this quirky little fellow washes himself down like a cat. Even pawing his face and licking his paws like cats and rabbits will do. It keeps him from getting smelly too fast.Sorry about the pictures being unedited, I just grabbed them right out of the iphone. I've been madly busy scanning the family slide archive lately. it's a really wonderful project, though, and doing good things for my memories.

Cooper Ray

Cooper Ray

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,105 posts
What a little cutie!

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
adorable pics!

Guest_Kramer_*

Guest_Kramer_*
  • Guests
They are quite the little dogs, aren't they.Kramer is not the norm, he is not a delicate sensitive boy. He is a lab/GSD cross in his mind.Schatzi (gsd) and little Vixen, they are my sensitive delicate little flowers.

Crested Mom of 3

Crested Mom of 3

Rockstar,Celebrity,Diva

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationIndianola, iowa
Timmy sounds like a great and adorable little guy! They are so entertaining, mine keep me smiling for sure.

morag

morag

The Welsh Wench

• Members
  • 17,217 posts
Brilliant pics and lovely to hear about his little ways!

Betsycc

Betsycc

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,445 posts
He is too precious!

Guest_yolanda_*

Guest_yolanda_*
  • Guests
I decided that if Timmy got his own facebook page he could share his beauty and antics more easily so he's "timmyiroquois" on facebook. Uses timmycrested at gmail dot com, so you can search him that way to friend him on facebook.

mandolynday

mandolynday

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 541 posts
Timmy's just so darn cute!! I love hearing about his antics & seeing those cutest of ears!

Guest_yolanda_*

Guest_yolanda_*
  • Guests
Timmy shows off his unique way of winning against larger dogs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users