Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Updates on our pack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

purtysouthern

purtysouthern

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
We (I) adopted another pup :) Her name is Ginny and she is 3years old. We have had her for a week now, and she is finally warming up and playing with Lila. She was the only small young dog in the ladies home and she was kept in a crate or outside for the most part. They said she was too excitable, but they haven't met Lila, who can jump 3ft straight up over...and over...and over... and....you get it I am sure. She is a bit overweight but I think with all the play she will lose it and become nice and fit. She boycotted the "health food" I feed my dogs for a few days but I think she realizes it is way better than the pedigree she was on. Anyhow, I haven't had much time to post anything in a while. I elected for an extra bible-study on Mondays (in addition to Wednesday) I check the forums and please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I have enjoyed all the fabulous pics lately (particularly Steve and Ivy- sorry Colleen I promise I am not a crazed AHT stalker). Between the kittens (who are finally on solid food Yay!), and the bearded dragon, and now 4 pups, and 2 kids my husband said I have a herd, so now we are the Henry Herd :++: <3 The Henry Herd[ATTACH=CONFIG]8920[/ATTACH]Ginny

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ginny is so beautiful!! Congrats! Looking forward to see more pics of her. :

Stollsilver

Stollsilver
Congratulations on your new addition, she's cute! Love your Henry Herd! :++:

DebbsHereNow

DebbsHereNow

Best In Show

• Members
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationGlen Mills, PA
Congratulations!

armanicrazi

armanicrazi

Armani and Mya

• Members
  • 5,216 posts
Shes a cutie!!

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA
Aww, She is a sweetheart. i am glad she has a better future now. And Stalk away. LOL, i admit before i got Steve and Ivy i was an AHT stalker too. i just never saw very many to stalk..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users