Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Found Rex's brother for sale.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA
you need to do what is right for you and your family( including pets) . Here's hoping Shrek gets a great home in Germany.

Guest_hlboyz_*

Guest_hlboyz_*
  • Guests
Not at all, it actually is a good wake-up call i guess since you indicated you might want to adopt here in the states. Pups are expensive lets face it, in addition to the shipping costs. Do you know of anyone who might be a good candidate for a home for him but just isn't looking? Never know!And I loved having a singleton too while it lasted :) and so did he!

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
I am very glad you have come to a decision. You made the right one for you. It's nice to think of all the 'what could have beens' but reality is just that, reality. When the time and circumstances are right, you will get your 2nd baby. You were smart to think long and hard on it.:++:

Tcasey

Tcasey

Pup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
sounds responsible to me good for you .

warr2347

warr2347

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
You clearly have doubts about adding Shrek to your family. You've made a a difficult but well thought out decision. It is so easy to get sucked in by the moment, the opportunity, the excitement! Okay, with that said... Shrek is a hunk - could you ship him to me??!! (Smack me in the head, willya??!!)

Danmakine

Danmakine

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
What a cute dog. I'm even in Germany, but no, I only need 1 Chrested... I only need 1 Chrested..

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
[quote name='Danmakine;705158]What a cute dog. I'm even in Germany' date=' but no, I only need 1 Chrested... I only need 1 Chrested..[/QUOTE']:ROFL: You sure about that? He's a gorgeous boy! :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users