Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Recycler 2010!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

yodatinker

yodatinker

Show Dog

• Members
  • 872 posts
All of Yoda's things are gone.

Beaumont

Beaumont

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 544 posts

That sock monkey bed is adoreable but expensive. Doubt I will ever have that much money to spend on a bed but it's adoreable for sure.

Someone mentioned on the link that you can also get the monkey bed at Walgreens for under $20.

Roobz

Roobz

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationDublin
I have 4 BiB belly bands (size extra small) on offer. They were too small for the dog in question, sadly. They're really snazzy though!!!! And beautifully made. . .PM me if you'd like them.

Zaynesmommy

Zaynesmommy

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Purple sweater if anyone needs itI have a medium purple dog sweater if anyone needs it pm me and you can have it. Someone bought it for on of my dogs but it was too tight. [ATTACH=CONFIG]7917[/ATTACH]

Oscar's Mom

Oscar's Mom

The Wild Child Pack's Mom

• Members
  • 1,456 posts
Do you still have the purple sweater? If you do I will PM you because I think it would be nice for Freddy in the Fall. He wears a Medium.

Graceful Senses

Graceful Senses

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,495 posts
  • LocationRedwood Coast, CA
I have 10 medium sized half bandana/kerchiefs to donate (the kind they put on your pup when you pick them up from the groomer). I thought they might be nice for a rescue to use when taking adoption pics or going to events. Sorry I don't have a pic, but the fabrics are all colors, boys/girls, 1 Christmas, and 2 Valentine's.

k9luver84

k9luver84

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hey guys,I have some dog booties to give away.. sizes L and XL. They are blue w/green velcro straps and sat "MFP -- Most Fashionable Pet" on them. I also have a Companion Road brand pink sweater w/leopard print fuzzy collar at the top for dogs size XL.**I can text pictures to your phone, but my phone won't let me e-mail them for some reason.**

k9luver84

k9luver84

House Broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
I managed to get the pictures uploaded.. the dog boots.. Posted Imagethe sweater.. Posted Image

Masters

Masters

Crate Trained

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I would love a little PJ for Fuzzy since he is growing and I know it won't fit it too long. I did order a sewing pattern to make him some but would love for him to have something right away. If anyone has anything like that, even if not free but second hand price, please let me know, thanks! He is 11" long

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,334 posts
Cleaning out some old clothes and have some jammies, 4 small fleece and one large sweet dreams jammies. Also have a small coat, a white hoodie with a pink heart and velcro closure(there is a slight stain, but it's hardly noticeable), and a white T-shirt, I think is small, that says "heart breaker". I'll add pics if anyone's interested. All of these are lightly worn, if worn at all. If interested just PM or if any rescue could use them let me know, I suppose some could even be auctioned or raffled off.

Oscar's Mom

Oscar's Mom

The Wild Child Pack's Mom

• Members
  • 1,456 posts
[quote name='Hairy Junebugs;771704]Cleaning out some old clothes and have some jammies' date=' 4 small fleece and one large sweet dreams jammies. Also have a small coat, a white hoodie with a pink heart and velcro closure(there is a slight stain, but it's hardly noticeable), and a white T-shirt, I think is small, that says "heart breaker". I'll add pics if anyone's interested. All of these are lightly worn, if worn at all. If interested just PM or if any rescue could use them let me know, I suppose some could even be auctioned or raffled off.[/QUOTE']I PM ed you about the sweaters if you still have them. I forgot to include my name at the end. So sorry about that.

littlemohawk

littlemohawk
What size chest is this? I think Miyako could pull off this look with ease :)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7885/005bjrq.jpg[/IMG]

Guest_Kramer_*

Guest_Kramer_*
  • Guests
Sorry littlemohawk, that is long gone.

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,334 posts
I wanted to update all of my stuff is now gone.

Wijic

Wijic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 826 posts
If anyone happens to have any too-small-now outfits from when your dogs were younger, I'm trying to get a few warm clothes for Pico for over the winter. Thanks so very much!

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA
How big is he? can you measure from his neck to his tail? and around the chest at the largest part?

Wijic

Wijic

How big is he? can you measure from his neck to his tail? and around the chest at the largest part?

Here are Pico's current measurements:topline: 6"chest: 7.5-8"inseam: 3"neck: 4.5"... yeah.

littlemohawk

littlemohawk

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 515 posts
I bought a couple of tshirts that were too small for miyako and I couldn't exchange but the postage to the US is probably more than the value of the items?I too have bought babygrows from charity shops and slightly altered them. They do the job the only issue is the placement of the sleeves as on the side not the front like dog clothing, doesn't seem to bother Miyako, and could be a good option while your little one is still growing. Your pup is just ADORABLE by the way!!

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

Here are Pico's current measurements:topline: 6"chest: 7.5-8"inseam: 3"neck: 4.5"... yeah.

Wow he's teeny tiny! i don't think i have anything that small. i know ferret clothing is sometimes small enough for puppies.

Wijic

Wijic

Show Dog

• Members
  • 826 posts

Wow he's teeny tiny! i don't think i have anything that small. i know ferret clothing is sometimes small enough for puppies.

He's ridiculous. You know, I didn't even know they MADE ferret clothing. I might have to look into that!

rachelcummons

rachelcummons

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i have a boy that's about 10 lbs. he's full grown but on the smaller side. he needs jammies or softer material so as not to rub raw. Any suggestions?

rachelcummons

rachelcummons

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
my HL boy needs some warmer jammies with legs. I just don't have the extra, with holiday's coming, and 4 human babies, my furry(or not so furry) needs clothes. Does anyone have anything they could donate to us? any help would be most appreciated...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users