Welcome to Chinese Crested Crush
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jammies to benefit crested rescues

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Ups N Downs

Ups N Downs
  • LocationThe epicenter of Crush
We have some very talented people who make great jammies to support the cresteds in need in various rescues. Please check out the following links:Naked K9 & Small Dog Rescue:Noddia (Sue) Jammie benifit Click Here!Bald is Beautiful:Abbybuttons (Carol), Cadillackesha (Micki), Ace (Kathy) or Stollsilver (Jean) Also make jammies, check out the Couture section for available jammies or PM any of those ladies listed above.

l1ltaral1l

l1ltaral1l

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,100 posts
  • LocationBethlehem, PA
And don't forget Sue at Bare Paws Rescue. We have coats, fleece and lightweight jammies. And very soon we'll have some very unique fascinators!! ::P: http://barepawsrescue.org/pajamas.html

Ariel

Ariel

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
Ace makes jammies?! :) who knew!!

GrandCynth

GrandCynth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,085 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
[ QUOTE=Ariel;708792]Ace makes jammies?! :) who knew!![/QUOTE]I think she was referring to the rescue, and listing the Crush members in the rescue if anyone had questions. I believe Jean is the only member listed above that sews jammies for BiSB.

Ace

Ace

• Moderators
  • 27,391 posts
LOL.. yeah, I don't make jammies. Just a part of the wonderful crew who does. Jean is one of our seamstresses.

Stollsilver

Stollsilver
Ladydaisy and DebsHereNow also sew! A great team we have. :;):

Roobz

Roobz

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationDublin
There are some fantastic jammies on all three sites right now! I'm embarassed to say how many new jammies Trixie is getting! (erm. 7)

Martini's Mom

Martini's Mom

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 533 posts
Does anyone that sells the Jammies to benefit the rescues accept payment by regular credit card or snail mail check because I have never been able to figure out Paypal since I refuse to have my personal checking account attached to it.

ColleenT

ColleenT

Fairy Dogmother

• Members
  • 16,463 posts
  • LocationEastern PA

Does anyone that sells the Jammies to benefit the rescues accept payment by regular credit card or snail mail check because I have never been able to figure out Paypal since I refuse to have my personal checking account attached to it.

i don't think you have to use your checking. i used to use my CC with it. It is pretty easy to set up an acct.

Hairy Junebugs

Hairy Junebugs

Top Dog!

• Members
  • 5,334 posts

There are some fantastic jammies on all three sites right now! I'm embarassed to say how many new jammies Trixie is getting! (erm. 7)

I'll say, I don't even know how many I've ordered or have on the way,lol. I was just thinking of starting a thread to see how many jammies everyone has....maybe it will make us addicts feel a little better, lol! :oops:

jakksmum

jakksmum

Show Dog

• Members
  • 2,223 posts
I'm like Martini's mom... I don't like my info on the net...do any of the places take telephone orders ? I don't want to use paypal

acetoo

acetoo

Show Dog

• Members
  • 1,877 posts
I had someone commit fraud on my account on Paypal so I don't use it either, but would love to order some jammies.

l1ltaral1l

l1ltaral1l

Best In Show

• Members
  • 3,100 posts
  • LocationBethlehem, PA
We accept a good ol' check by snail mail too! We don't take a CC directly over the phone though ::(: But a check works!You can email pajamas@barepawsrescue.org letting Sue know what jammies you'd like, and that you'll send a check! ::):

Martini's Mom

Martini's Mom

Canine Good Citizen

• Members
  • 533 posts
Yeah! I'm going to take some measurements and will be getting X-mas bonus soon. My three hairless need to have at least one pair each. Their little behinds are cold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users